Have you ever wonder which cream cricketers apply to their face? That is white in color.
:: Zinc oxide
:: Zinc oxide
1. It is the cream which cricketers use to protect their skin. This cream protects from harmful UVrays and protect the skin from burning (sunburn). They used to play Test matches & ODI matches and they have to spend lot of time on the ground so they apply this cream to nose, lips & chicks.
2. It is an inorganic compound with formula ZnO. It is white powder which is insoluble in water. In rare cases this cream might be allergic to your skin including bumping, stinging, itching & dark discoloration.Zinc oxide is sunscreen, commonly used in conjunction with titanium oxide as they both filter UVA & UVB light to high degree.
4. Former South African pacer Alan Donald was famous for applying a long layer of protective cream over his nose and on the lips, as these two parts are most likely to get sunburnt, especially when the cricketers are spending six hours out in the sun.
:: Tech News:-
1. Intel unveil a chip named ”Loihi” which can now think like human brain, it is AI based technology and it is highly power efficient more than other chip.
2. LG is launching a phone which can kill the mosquitoes with the help of ultra-frequency waves. It is quite funny, let’s see what LG can do.
3. Dubai is planning for flying taxi which is driverless taxi, it looks like drone which has 18 fans and 30 min flying capacity & Dubai started testing it and it’ll be in action after some time.
4. Instagram got more than 2M active advertisers ….once upon a time everything was free. Now both Insta & FB will earn money via advertising.
If You like these kind of articles then let me know in the comment section and suggest me what you would like to read in next post.